keto omad meal plan
A Keto OMAD (One Meal A Day) meal plan involves consuming all daily calories in a single meal, while following a ketogenic diet that is low in carbohydrates, high in fat, and moderate in protein. Here is a sample meal plan for a Keto OMAD diet:
- Main Course: Grilled salmon fillet with roasted vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts) tossed in olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Side dish: Avocado and tomato salad with mixed greens, drizzled with olive oil and apple cider vinegar dressing.
- Dessert: Mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries) topped with whipped cream made from coconut cream and sweetened with a few drops of stevia.
- Calories: 1200-1500
- Carbohydrates: 25-30g
- Protein: 90-100g
- Fat: 90-100g
Here are some more food options that you can include in your Keto OMAD meal plan:
- Grilled or baked chicken, beef, or pork
- Tuna or salmon salad made with mayonnaise and celery
- Beef or chicken bone broth
- Eggs (scrambled, boiled, or fried)
- Tofu or tempeh
- Olive oil, coconut oil, or avocado oil
- Nuts and seeds (almonds, macadamia nuts, chia seeds, flaxseeds, etc.)
- Full-fat cheese or Greek yogurt
- Nut butters (almond butter, peanut butter, etc.)
- Leafy greens (spinach, kale, arugula, etc.)
- Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, etc.)
- Asparagus, zucchini, green beans, and other non-starchy vegetables
- Mushrooms, peppers, and onions
Snacks and Treats:
- Cheese sticks or cheese cubes
- Olives or pickles
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Keto-friendly protein bars or shakes
- Dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao)
Remember to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. It is also important to listen to your body and eat until you feel satisfied, rather than overeating or restricting your calories too much. With a well-planned and balanced Keto OMAD meal plan, you can enjoy the benefits of intermittent fasting and a ketogenic diet while still fueling your body with the nutrients it needs.